This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

Medical Certificates

Illnesses lasting 7 days or less do not require a doctor's certificate. You can complete a self certification form (SC2) which should be available from your employer or you can download one from the HMRC website.

If your employer or insurance scheme require a doctor's certificate to cover the first week of illness, we can issue a private certificate, for which there will be a charge.

If you require a sick note for an illness which lasts more than a week a "Statement of Fitness for Work" can be issued by your doctor free of charge.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website